By accessing the website at www.vocaplay.com or using apps made by Lingo AB, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site or apps made by Lingo AB. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The VocaPlay app allows you to purchase full access to all content on a subscription basis. After a free trial period the subscription is automatically renewed until cancelled. If you decide to end your subscription during the trial period, you have to cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the trial ends and the paid subscription start. The subscription can be cancelled in the Manage Subscriptions section, which can be accessed via the app or via the account settings. You will be charged no more than 24 hours before the next subscription period starts. If the subscription fee cannot be charged the subscription will not be cancelled and the fee will still be billed.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Lingo AB’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lingo AB’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lingo AB at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Lingo AB’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Lingo AB makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Lingo AB does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Lingo AB or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lingo AB’s website, even if Lingo AB or a Lingo AB authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Lingo AB’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lingo AB does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Lingo AB may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Lingo AB does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Lingo AB has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lingo AB of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Lingo AB may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
1. What is personal data and what does personal data processing mean?
Personal data is any kind of information that can be attributed to you as a natural person. Examples of this are names and social security numbers, but also pictures, sound recording or your computer’s IP address. Data processing means that personal are processed in some way, for example collection, storage or transfer of the data.
2. Who is responsible for the personal data we collect?
Lingo AB is a personal data controller for the information we have about you and the processing described below. If you have questions about data protection and personal data, you are welcome to contact Lingo by e-mail, mail or telephone.
Phone: +46 73 638 08 76
Birger Jarlsgatan 57, 113 56 Stockholm, Sweden
3. What personal information do we collect?
4. How do we process personal data?
We collect your e-mail address to deliver our newsletters.
Speech therapy Q&A
If you submit a question about children’s language development, we process your information to answer your question, as well as to post an anonymous question on the website if the question is considered to be of general interest. This means that the published question does not contain any data that can be traced back to the person concerned or to the person who asked the question. If we consider that the question contains particularly sensitive information, we may not handle the question at all.
5. How long do we store information about you that is registered with us?
We will save your email address as long as you choose to subscribe to one of our newsletters. If you submit a question to our service Ask the speech therapist, we will delete your question as soon as we have answered and posted an anonymous question on the website if the question is deemed to be of general interest.
6. Who may we share information with?
Lingo AB use cloud services for analytics and for sending out newsletters.
- MailChimp is used for sending newsletters and storing email addresses
- Google Firebase is used for app analytics and storing of email addresses
- Google analytics is used for website analytic
7. What rights do you have as a registered person?
You are entitled to:
- Obtain a copy of the personal data we have and information about the processing.
- Request correction of incorrect information we have about you. You also have the right to complement with information that is missing and that is relevant with regard to the purpose of the personal data processing.
- Deletion of information about you, which may be the case where:
- the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected
- the processing is based on your consent and you withdraw the consent
- you oppose personal data processing that occurs based on legitimate interest
- personal data has been processed illegally
- Limitation of processing, which means that in the future the data may only be processed for certain defined purposes.
- To object to some processing of your data.
- Data portability, which means that in some cases you have the right to retrieve your personal data in electronic format and use the data elsewhere. This applies to information that you have provided to the Lingo AB and which is treated by us with consent or agreement as a legal basis.
If you have questions about privacy, personal data or your rights as registered, you are welcome to contact Lingo.
Phone: + 46 73 638 08 76
Birger Jarlsgatan 57, 113 56 Stockholm, Sweden